Advertisement:

UPDATED! All Confirmed Paying Donation Sites

Discussion in 'Job Finder/Making Money Online' started by AmBy, Dec 11, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

• Administrator
    • Super Moderator
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Oh33z Administrator

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Hello everyone, this thread is for all confirmed, presently paying and safe to invest online donation platforms. This will be constantly updated to reflect their present status. Any platform not posted in the opening post can't be vouched for but you are free to drop links and sites you trust at the comment section.

Be WARNED! Do not let your greed override your senses....

1. Participate with the money you can afford to lose, none of them is risk free.
    2. Make proper consultation before putting your money on any of these programmes
    3. You stand a 0% chance of losing your money if you don't participate, stay away if you can afford to.

Presently these sites are safe to invest in
    *Helpersbase
    https://helpersbase.com

Telegram:
    https://t.me/helpersbase

Whatsapp:
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/9ye2uwsTYBgLkyqNq8X5Td

*MMM

Want to buy Bitcoin? whatsapp/call 08171179880

For enquiries, join the telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEBFC3SyVBIHdKqd3A
    Akpevwe likes this.

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    ULTIMATE CYCLER RELOADED: USE #12,500 TO MAKE #50,000
    Ultimate Cycler is the hottest online business in Nigeria at the moment, and to join is very easy and you will start making some extra cash into your bank account. To join the ultimate cycler, CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP, and then a make payment of #12,500 to the person you are matched with.
    Entrepreneur likes this.

krystal Member

Message Count:
    With N6000 make N30000 In 2 weeks.

iCharity Club is a peer-to-peer donation platform for members to help other members in a systematic way.

You donate N6000 to an upline and 5 people donate N6000 each to you.

Call or whatsapp
    • Guru Member

rekeson Guru Member

Message Count:
    Register on crowdrising.net and enjoy your life after a little donation of N7400. Once you have paid ur upline N7400, the system will match u to 5 persons that will pay u N7400 each...

If u are too lazy to refer people, then sign up under my team for super fast spillovers....

WhatsApp: 08067290335

http://crowdrising.net/ref/rekeson

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Still want to continue giving to receive?
    Giversforum.net is one sure way to do that, with 3% daily increase as Christmas bonus for every giving. Receive referrer bonus up to your 4th generation. Be part of the growing community of mutual givers. Register at www.giversforum.net
    Use Referral id= cedric.ogiesoba@yahoo.com You can start with as low as N5,000 and you can withdraw your money immediately you're confirmed for providing help after a week. Join now while the structure is still growing so you can rise to the top heroes as it becomes a household name and be earning bigger.
    Welcome to the GiversFourm

lesliemee2 Member

Message Count:
    *All u need to start is just *N400*

*This is how it works....*

RIIAB means *Residual Income In A Box*
    It's a system with Member to Member Payment. That means that it is direct payment to personal accounts and not to any third party or admin or internet site.

All you need to be part of it is just *N400 only.* You pay it to the bank account of the person that referred you to the business. That person is the one that will approve your registration after receiving alert of your payment to his/her bank account

When 4 persons join under you, your total earning is *N1,600* level 1 is completed, and you will not recruit any more.

You will then use *N800* to upgrade to level 2.

This time the upgrading money goes to the upline of your upline. On receiving the alert of your payment, he/she will now approve your request to upgrade to level 2

*In level 2*, you earn all the level 2 upgrades of the people in your level 2. They are the downlines of your 4 previous recruits. They are 16 people in number and they will pay N800 each to your own bank account. The total is *N12,800*

You will now use *N4,000* out of the money to upgrade to level 3. You pay your level 3 upgrade money to the bank account of your level 3 upline up.
    Dont bother about this, the system will always show u the person u'll pay any upgrade fee to...together with his/her phone number and bank details

*At level 3*, you earn a total of *N256,000*
    Out of that money, you will take about *N20,000*and upgrade to level 4. Once the alert of your payment of level 4 is received, your upline who received it will now approve it for you.

*At level 4*, you earn a total of *N5,120,000*

The program ends at level 4.
    If you are serious to work on recruiting 4 people under your name, you would attain level 4 and within few weeks or months (depending how serious you and your four persons are), generating a total of over *N5.12million*

REMEMBER:
    You need Just *four people* to work with and your labour is over. Your other *four people* also get their own *four people*. This applies to every new member.

*In summary:*

There is upgrading fee to each level.
    Level 1= *#400*
    Level 2= *#800*
    Level 3= *#4,000*
    Level 4= *#20,000*

Your income on each level
    level 1= *#1,600*
    level 2= *#12,800*
    level 3= *#256,000*
    level 4= *#5,120,000*

*Note :-*
    ߒ堍oney is paid into members' bank accounts by members. It all starts from 400 Naira. Low risk, large income. Interested people can call or whatsapp me on 08119009795.or sign up http://residualincomeinabox.org/?lesliemee2

Source: http://www.guruslodge.com/threads/riiab-matrix-scheme.119789/#ixzz4SYUorvo9

Akpevwe Member

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

rekeson Guru Member

Message Count:
    Register on crowdrising.net and enjoy your life after a little donation of N7400.

Once you have paid ur upline N7400, the system will match u to 5 persons that will pay u N7400 each.

If u are too lazy to refer people, then sign up under my team for super fast spillovers....

http://crowdrising.net/ref/rekeson
    • Guru Member

rekeson Guru Member

Message Count:
    Recover your frozen money in MMM with SHUKUFUKU.

Get a whooping 80% that has a maturity period of just 10 days.

All you need is ur Bitcoin address with little coins in it.

Sign Up with my link so that u can get one on one assistance and support from me, cos u will be my direct downline.

http://shukufuku.info/members/office/sponsored_registration.php?sponsor=9552

100% LEGIT

rapper Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

rekeson Guru Member

Message Count:
    Recover your frozen money in MMM with SHUKUFUKU.

Get a whooping 80% that has a maturity period of just 10 days.

All you need is ur Bitcoin address with little coins in it.

Sign Up with my link so that u can get one on one assistance and support from me, cos u will be my direct downline.

http://shukufuku.info/members/office/sponsored_registration.php?sponsor=9552

100% LEGIT

NOTE: Strictly Bitcoin

Toy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    MMM Global Nigeria break down by 30 percent and bonus within 30 days

MMM is a mutual network, where people provide money (help) directly to each other in automatic private offices via internet with growing help index called Mavro. The power/reward of giving lets you receive 30% growth rate monthly on the amount you donated to a participant in the community.

MMM is 5 years plus globally and has over 240 million participants in 118 countries. So basically this makes us the largest financial donation exchange in the world. This is how it works:-

Turn N1000 to N1300

Turn N5000 to N6500

Turn N10000 to N13000

Turn N20000 to N26000+ registration bonus 20$(8000) =N34000

Turn N150000 to N195000 + registration bonus 50$( N20000)

=N215000

Turn N990000 to N1287000 + registration bonus N40000 =N1327000

and so on.

You can also choose any investment based on your level between 1000 naira to 2million naira... MMM Nigeria pays

No buying, No selling, No referring or networking, No computer Skills required.

Together we change the world.

Please click on this link to register:

http://nigeria-mmm.net/?i=ekarumeochuko@yahoo.com

You can reach me on my mobile via call or whatsapp : 08139566950 and 08073003763

Toy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    iCharity Club Nigeria.

Every Nigerian needs this. Its Members to members helping community.

When you register, you will need to donate the sum of N6000 ($20) to a fellow member, and he will then confirm your donation and then the system (Admin) will put 5 other registered people under you from spillovers who will also pay you N6000 each, into your bank account, making N30000. You can also bring people to register under you if you can't wait for the system to do it for you.

After having 5 people under you, you can now upgrade to Grade 2, which you Will also need to pay N12000 from your N30000 to a Grade 2 upline member and now you don't need to worry on how to get people in this level...,the system will bring 25 persons under you who will pay you N12000 each making N300,000..you can make these within 12 days of joining..and it continues to other higher Grades up to Grade 10,That's how it works.

Don't worry the system will bring you the 5 Downlines that will donate to you, via spillovers.

All donations are made direct to your bank account.

Grab this opportunity which is really amazing, it's new in Nigeria and is spreading really fast. Find time to look at it. I think this is absolutely a brilliant idea.

Register by following the link: https://icharity.club/member/register/?ref=eochuks

You can reach me on my mobile via call or whatsapp : 08139566950 and 08073003763

themainman Member

Message Count:
    the Lord is good

seanferd Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    New to Icharity? , let me tell u little bout it

*What is iCharity Club?*
    iCharity Club is a member-to-member donation platform for members to help other members in a systematic way. Grade 1 startup is #6000. After payment and confirmation from your upline, the system thus merge you with 5 down line that will pay you 6k each( 30k). With our team work, we can get that in less than a week. By using this platform, member can give and receive donations from each other.

*How many downline can I refer?*
    After you Upgraded to Grade 1, you can refer 5 direct downlines. All extra referrals will be auto-place under your direct downlines until its full. It is called Spillover.

*Bank & Payment Account*

*Why do I need to provide bank account?*
    Your downline will make donation directly to your bank account.

*How many bank accounts can I enter?*
    Every member can add up to 5 bank accounts.

*Can I use same bank account* for multiple membership account?
    Yes. If you have more than 1 iCharity Club account or you help to manage your friend/family account, you can use same bank account and account number for all of iCharity Club membership account.

*Can I edit, add, remove bank account?*
    Yes you can do so at anytime. But please make sure you have at least 1 bank account entered.
    Spillover Function

*What is Spillover function?*
    Spillover function will help to put your extra referral below your downlines. If your direct downline already full at 5, future downlines will be put under your direct downlines.
    *Can I choose not to use Spillover function?*
    Yes. You can deactivate it from Spillover setting page. Grade 5 is required.
    *How do I get a referral?* the easiest way to get refferals without hassles is just team work

*The common problem we complain of is we can't get referral*. *So with our team work, u will be able to get ur downlines without having to do any referral yourself. All we need do is to register under a single referral address from which there will be enough spillover to go round all our members. All we need to achieve this is just our team work. Register under our single link at http://tinyurl.com/zxxko45 .

You can join our whatsapp group to know all the members of our team. Join our whatsapp group via https://chat.whatsapp.com/ESdSuMvrCA3Iu55TQureV7

zutam Member

Message Count:
    Ultimate Cycler Launched!

UC WENT LIVE ON FRIDAY AT 3 PM EST!

If you have been active or inactive, it's time to engage and join the runaway train.

That's right 1.3 million members and our 2017 target is 5+ million new entrepreneurs empowered in 2017.

Will you be part of history?

If you’ve been inactive, all you need to do is go login in and get busy and make sure that you take care of any pending payments (if any) within 48 hours of launch.

NOTICE: All members will have their accounts closed within a few days after launch if any unpaid positions remain pending. It's important that you log in and take care of business.

New features
    > New $1600 level (in addition to $25, $50, $100, $200, $400, $800) *All member-to-member direct payments
    > $5500 Holiday Cash Contest through the end of December. Details seen at your dashboard.
    > New amazing Site Design
    > New Customer Service Center
    > Lifetime Admin Option > only $10 one time (optional)
    *This is only available to new members. However, all members that have already upgraded will be grandfathered as a lifetime member and all members that have not upgraded will be given 48 hours to become a lifetime member. If the member declinesto upgrade, they will have to pay the admin fee per level on every upgrade.
    > New purging functions and 48-hour auto-delete function

To join the winning team and get paid 50k in two days.

Mr. Ugorji
    Enugu.
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    Grow your money from 2.1% - 5000% within a minimum of 15 days or a maximum of 90 days

Don't leave your money in the bank to "ROT".

Break yourself free from financial slavery and crisis.

Join razzleton healthcare today. A medical company that has been paying their investors for up to 21 years now.

Click here to join Razzleton

Need further information? Reach me on whatsapp - +2347089880093
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    Razzleton Rocks Guys!!!

Idowu Bankole Member

Message Count:
    does this pay?

Gbemism Member

Message Count:
    $$BITCYCLER$$

GROW YOUR BTC

This is Bitcycler where u chop with both hands as e dey hot ♨
    $20 will give you $26
    $50 will give you $67.5
    $100 will give $140

All this can happen within 3 to 4 days.

NO referrals, no hustling for downlines, no canvassing, no buying anything. Join and earn

Contact (or WhatsApp) me on 08139480589 for more info

strictly meant for btc users!!

Visit www * bitcycler * com/register/Hund
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Goodman1 GL Legend

Message Count:
    GET HELP WORLDWIDE (GHW)

A community of helpers, formed by a group of individuals who sought for a more sustainable peer-to-peer mutual aid platform. See website here: https://gethelpworldwide.com/?ref_id=5466-Adigwe_Emmanuel_kenechukwu.

you can also register with the above link

+Operating since August 2016.
    +30% growth on local currency in 30days
    +50% growth on bitcoins in 30days.
    +Registration bonus of $20 - $100 depending on PH amount.
    +Recommitment within 3 days of GH to keep the system running!
    +No Guiders: GHW does not support the excess payout privileges of guiders which drains the system.
    +Website is SSL Protected (https), and hacker-proof.
    +Credibility Score index: rating system employed to award honesty and punish defaulters.

All we need in this community are people who are active and have the Mind Set to Give and in turn Receive. We need people that will make this community last forever.

You can also call my number on

Join today, be proud to be part of a community built to stand the test of time

Our join our Ghw group chat.. https://chat.whatsapp.com/DznqZoRaPXRBMO5HVhH2Km

Meesquared Member

Message Count:
    *NO REFERRALS!! NO REFERRALS!! NO REFERRALS!!*

*TURN YOUR 13,500 naira (0.031btc) into 94,500 naira (0.21 BTC) in 2weeks with TURBO RELOADED*

*TURBOCYCLER MAGNIFIC TEAM WITH IT'S EXPERTISE IN NETWORKING AND MANAGEMENT HEREBY BRINGS TO YOU A PLAN, A SYSTEM, A NETWORKING STRATEGY, QUICK AND EFFECTIVE (THE 2X2 MATRIX SYSTEM) WHERE YOU GROW YOUR CAPITAL IN A SHORT TIME*

*HOW THE PLAN WORKS*

*LEVEL 1 - you register with 13,500 naira (0.03btc) and you're paired to pay that sum*
    *You're paired to receive 2x13,500 naira = 27,000 naira (0.06btc)*

*LEVEL 2 - you are paired to pay 22,500 (0.05btc) naira from what you got in level one, keeping 4,500 naira (0.01btc)*
    *You will receive 4 x 22,500naira= 90,000 naira (0.2btc)*

*Total sum received 90,000 naira + 4,500 naira = 94,500 naira*

*As soon as you get your 94.5k, you automatically become a sub admin if you choose to. After becoming a subadmin you'll need to recycle underneath- starting another investment of 13,500 naira (0.031btc) because in the mags team we work for the benefit of one another*
    *It's easy if you're working with a team, it's easy if you're working with the Magnificent team*

*Try us today and smile your way out of recession*

*And remember time they say waits for NO man*

*Contact Admin Chijioke Miracle for more info on whatsapp 08060268558*
    *Email mchijioke1@gmail.com*

Meesquared Member

Message Count:
    A great opportunity with a great team, the magnificent team

deeboss Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    ♞▶ HOW TO DOUBLE BITCOINS / HD PROOF VIDEO ◀♞
    ♞▶ PAYING BITCOIN MULTIPLIER <PROVABLE> ◀♞

Multiply-Bitcoin.pw is THE most easy and fast way to gain bitcoins.

You can make over 0.5 bitcoins in about 5 minutes !

The site use an exploit is the blockchain. You deposit on a cracked/modified wallet, these bitcoin will get stuck in the blockchain and these bitcoin have no confirmation and are permanently on this wallet until they reach 1 confimation, before this happens the system send these bitcoin multiple times to generate a profit.

----☆Do you need any proof☆ ? ----

-------------------------------------------------------->
    ★Proof video★ :
    https://www.facebook.com/Bitcoinhack/videos/1754786278118771/

★Proof Transaction from the video★ :
    https://blockchain.info/tx/5808bb6561f29135fa7d89b5c55e7352cdcc33adebcfd2be84cbbffced9a71dc

★Proof Wallet★ :
    https://blockchain.info/address/1AusDNLVejEzGJQvsfBuPGAqZ8QTscoEvg

★Customer Review★ :

-------------------------------------------------------->

✓Send 0.05 - 0.09 BTC NOW, get 0.5 - 0.9 BTC INSTANT☜
    ✓Send 0.1 - 0.5 BTC today, get 10.00 - 50.00 BTC in 20-30 hours☜
    ✓Send 0.51 - 0.99 BTC today, get 51.00 - 99.00 BTC in 30-35 hours☜

-Minimum Amount to send/deposit is 0.04 BITCOIN

▶ visit : http://www.multiply-bitcoin.pw/#TXID=14oXX1KHphrWGYMjFrhFSCvt94FknXViGZ.payout=instant.p=15 ◀◀◀

If you want to know more . Message me or the official support at https://www.facebook.com/Bitcoinhack
    • Administrator
    • Super Moderator
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Oh33z Administrator

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:

Paying steadily bro

Olu007 Member

Message Count:
    MMM EXPRESS 2017

We use Bitcoins only
    Minimum Provide Help amount is 10 USD
    Maximum Provide Help amount is 1000 USD..
    Mavro starts to grow after your 20% verification link Confirmed.
    20% Verification Link comes immediately.
    Remaining 80% Link will come on day 5-7.
    Mavro growing only for 15 days.
    On day 16th you can withdraw your Mavro (150%, where 100% is your body amount and 50% is your profit).
    But before Getting Help you must yo recommit the same amount or bigger. After you transfer 20% of the recommitment amount - you will be able to GH from previos deposit. No risk at all.
    Recommitment rule was created to keep the system flowing with money. It states that before you Get Help from your growth wallet, you must recommit by doing a PH of the same amount of your last PH. So, money not only flow out the system, but also ALWAYS flow in.
    Autoconfirmation of all PH/GH by bitcoin network (no need to wait for someone to confirm or get fake screenshots)
    10% Referal bonus on each Provide Help and Recommitment from people directly under you (only if you personally Provided Help). You get 15% referral bonus for life if you PH before 31/12/2016.
    Minimum Get Help is $15

Registration link in Profile

alexowoade2013 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

nossy93 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Tecno M7000
    _Hi guys. ULTIMATE CYCLER IS BACK AND BETTER!!!. Have you heard of_ _*ULTIMATE CYCLER?*_ _It gives you_ _*N50,000*_ _after a week of investing just_ _*N12,500,*_ _without requiring you to evangelise!_

_Once you register, you're paired with someone to whom you pay_ *_N12,500_*.

_Within 1 week, 4 new members will be assigned to pay_ *_N12,500_*_each to you. That's a total of_ *_N50,000_* _within a week, whether or not you introduce your friends._

_Introducing friends only speeds up your collection of_ *_N50,000._* _If you choose to keep quiet, you'll still get your_ *_N50,000_* _within a week through automatic pairing from around Nigeria._

*_The Earlier the better. Register Now and get paid soonest!_*

_Interested Contact:_
    **08068713767(whatsapp)

http://ultimatecycler.com/ref/nossy2016

_for more info and registration._

*_THE RICHEST MEN ARE THE ONES WHO SEIZE OPPORTUNITIES IMMEDIATELY THEY SURFACE. DON'T BE A SPECTATOR IN THIS CASE!_*

_How *Ultimate Cycler* works:_

_Register with N12,500, you will be paired, make the payment and you'll be activated. Four other persons will be paired to pay you same N12500 each and that adds up to 50k. This takes maximum of 7days that's if you're not registering people but takes 24hrs or less if you're doing the business actively.

ugedi1 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Ultimate cycler is a 2x2 matrix system that gives investors 50, 000 on a 12, 500 investment within 2weeks
    But investors can get his/her 50, 000 earlier before the 2weeks if u refer any one.
    If you want to know more you get in touch with me via whatsapp on 08060783875
    Or follow the link below to get start
    http://www.ultimatecycler.com/ref/Rolyboy10

Sponsored Links: