Advertisement:

::TECHNO SPOT::root, upgrade, custom roms...

Discussion in 'Tecno' started by AmBy, Jan 10, 2014.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

larryx Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Iphone 5s
    Sponsored Links:
    Also check ur apps from settings, apps, manage apps. Do u c anything like com.android.xxfm...make sure u uninstall it. Also check for apps that are not system apps but call themselves system apps

xerox mr

Message Count:
    thats my problem. a lot of apps that are not system apps are there. even after uninstalling them, once i on the internet tey will download themselves and thus begins the crashing and ooperating of itself. what i need is to flash the tecno f6 with a new android 4.4.4.

Olorunffunmi Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Hello fellas... I tried upgrading my C8 via the T Card method, but also got stock at the Tecno Smart Experience page. pls how can I use the SP Flashtool method or what can I do or the procedure I need to follow to carefully root my phone. I need to root this phone badly, I can't use it without rooting, kindly help and respond asap.

Olorunffunmi Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Hello fellas... I tried upgrading my C8 via the T Card method, but also got stock at the Tecno Smart Experience page. pls how can I use the SP Flashtool method or what can I do or the procedure I need to follow to carefully root my phone. I need to root this phone badly, I can't use it without rooting, kindly help and respond asap.

ezekielz Member

Message Count:
    please is there a costum rom for tecno p5+
    • Guru Member

León Alexis Aremu Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix Hot 2
    Pls I wanna know if I upgrade my Tecno J7 to 5.1, hope there won't be any problem
    Tho, d update is not available on d phone but there are files that can be installed in order to upgrade it. I wanna know if this is safe

Derek Banxx Banxx...

Message Count:
    need help peeps...
    my tecno phantom mini jst stoped chargin...
    it charges when itz switched off...
    but when itz on, it doesent charge...
    plz, cud it b the batterry???
    i need ansaz pple and who as any info abt ow much the battery cui d bcost plzzz???

Sponsored Links: