Advertisement:

O-give (o-give.com) Pays better than MMM and the Rest.

Discussion in 'Job Finder/Making Money Online' started by skylimit, Jan 5, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

skylimit GL Senior Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    WHAT IS O-give
    O-give is a financial platform that enables participants to achieve their dreams without pressure. Participants can leverage on the growth of the platform to get as much as 5 million per cycle.

Click to register now on O-give: https://o-give.com/index.php

START UP CAPITAL
    The startup fund for the first level is 5000 naira. At each level, participant is expected to earn four times their input and upgrade with half their input.

WHAT IF I DONT WANT TO UPGRADE?
    To pause your upgrade, simply click the "I can’t pay" button to pause your account. You can resume your account at any time by clicking the resume button.

HOW CAN I BE SURE OF THE PERSON I AM PAYING TO?
    Always call participant before making payments, otherwise click the "I can’t make" payment button, but remember to resume your account so that you can be rematched quickly.

I SPENT MY UPGRADE MONEY, WHAT DO I DO?
    Look for a financier to pay your upgrade money or borrow. Example, upgrade of 20,000 will match you with four people to give you 80,000. At this level, your upgrade will be 40K leaving you with 40,000 to share with your financier.

HOW CAN I GET MULTIPLE ACCOUNT?
    Get a new bank account, new phone number and a new email. (Note, you cannot use same bank account, phone number and email address to register on the platform twice).

HOW SOON WILL I BE MATCHED?
    You can be matched under a week. The matching leverages on the growth of the O-give platform, hence it is very possible for you to be matched in a few minutes.

HOW CAN I SUCCEED?
    Check your account three times a day, call all your payee and then upgrade promptly

WHAT DO I GET FOR REFERRING PEOPLE?
    Although there are no referral links or referral bonuses, but top recruiters are rewarded from time to time.

O-give PHILOSOPHY
    O-give was established to enable participants raise money for their dream investment/businesses. Participants in o-give are therefore encouraged to have a reasonable target. For this reason, o-give is affiliated to Lamp, a trusted consultancy firm, to help hold the hands of participants through to their set goals. O-give desires to bring about an explosion of young entrepreneurs, meeting their dreams and going beyond their own expectations, and birth priviledges. O-give believes anyone can grow out of poverty and get settled in life no matter their qualifications. O-give is able to achieve all this by building this community that essentially leverages you by the growth of the community i.e when you give you receive good measures, pressed down, shaking together, which will eventually run over.
    Click to register now on O-give: https://o-give.com/index.php

Stages of Success

Stage Pay Recieve Keep
    One NGN 5,000 NGN 20,000 NGN 10,000
    Two NGN 10,000 NGN 40,000 NGN 20,000
    Three NGN 20,000 NGN 80,000 NGN 40,000
    Four NGN 40,000 NGN 160,000 NGN 80,000
    Five NGN 80,000 NGN 320,000 NGN 160,000
    Six NGN 160,000 NGN 640,000 NGN 320,000
    Seven NGN 320,000 NGN 1,280,000 NGN 640,000
    Eight NGN 640,000 NGN 2,560,000 NGN 1,280,000
    Nine NGN 1,280,000 NGN 5,120,000 All
    Ten NGN 5,000 NGN 20,000 10,000

naijablood Member

Message Count:

Donsnipes247 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    OPPO A33f
    Ok let's see

Donsnipes247 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    OPPO A33f
    Am coming out with the real bomb soon

Wilims Member

Message Count:
    Interesting

Hiddenmask Member

Message Count:
    pls adim how do I register this o-give

Lawale Member

Message Count:

amakvitaa Member

Message Count:

Linndinhoe Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    O-GIVE is BAE

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

NEYO GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Bold 5
    How do i start this o give?

nicehenry Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

ItuExchange GL Legend

Message Count:

Adhure hope Member

Message Count:
    what happened to o-give website is not going again
    ennybaby likes this.

duku Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

nicegee Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    A Hybrid program that involves Revshare, Matrix, PTC and Mining.
    Get your bonus with free signup: https://www.bitluna.org/?r=uwem
    Get $10 During Prelaunch Only !

mathew kendo Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    its hot and paying 100% join mmmafrica.org and get 200% in 15 days. use seun as your upline. i have been paid twice!!! View attachment 38926

Beadexbee Member

Message Count:
    HAVE HEARD ABOUT PAYDOUBLER.COM/REGISTER/BEADEX ???? THEN YOU ARE MISSING OUT. THIS IS ALL ABOUT GETTING PAID WITHIN 2 HOURS AND OTHER EXCITING BONUSES. YOU DON’T NEED TO REFERRALS BEFORE YOU MAKE IT, JUST REGISTER USING www.paydoublers.com/register/beadex AND MAKE MONEY NOW ITS STILL HOT AND FRESH. REMEMBER THAT YOU GET PAID WITHIN 2HRS ONCE YOU MAKE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT. CALL 07037679641 IF YOU ENCOUNTER PROBLEM REGISTERING
    Plan Amount
    Copper Account---------------#5,000
    Bronze Account----------------#10,000
    Silver Account-----------------#20,000
    Gold Account------------------#50,000
    Diamond Account-------------#100,000
    What more?: We won't stress you out to refer people in order to earn with Pay Doublers, sit comfortably at home or place of work and wait for the cash as they come. But hardworking people will earn extra #10,000 if they happen to refer just two members.

d miracle Member

Message Count:
    How long has it been active?

Message Count:

Message Count:

osarjum Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Have u heard about claritta?
    With just 1500 u get 6k back within 7days

Register via this link
    https://goo.gl/y4VEaz

ayubloaded Member

Message Count:
    CLARRITA IS HERE OOOOO!!!
    This is a new platform which is new,you register with this link and you donate 1,500 to a member and the member confirms your payment,then system AUTOMATICALLY GIVES YOU 6 NEW MEMBERS TO PAY YOU 1,500 each,YOU CAN UPGRADE TOO,YOU CAN ALSO DONATE 1500 TO 3 MEMBER EACH ON LEVEL 1 AND 6 MEMBERS GIVES YOU 1500 FROM EACH MEMBERS YOU PAID which gives you 18000, BRINGING PEOPLE IS NOT BY FORCE,BUT IF YOU BRING ONE PERSON,YOU GET 4500http://bit.ly/2jqYQ1F
    SO DO IT, IT IS PAYING ME, BUT IF YOUR MIND NO CARRY AM, THEN POCKET YOUR MONEY, BUT ITS PAYING FAST AND ITS NEW, IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION, CALL ME, I MIGHT DELAY IN REPLYING YOU ON WHATSAPP, 1500 IS TOO SMALL, DO IT NOOOOOOWWW ITS NEWWWWW OOOOO!!!!!!

Tbright Member

Message Count:
    Better than ogive Hello Nigerians, Are you looking for a way to earn greatly using a few bucks to start. I Bring to you Clarrita, What is Claritta? Claritta is a Member-to-Member Donation and Referral Platform. You donate N1,500 to a Fellow Claritta Member, and in 7 days time you'll be matched with 4 Claritta Members who will donate N1,500 each to you. How Claritta Works: *Become a Claritta member by registering on the Claritta website. *You (together with 2 other Claritta members) will be automatically matched with an existing Claritta member. *You donate N1,500 to that member you've been matched with, and your Claritta account will be instantly activated, and you'll be able to refer people to Claritta. *You can make up to 3 donations at the same time, and for each N1,500 donation you make, Claritta matches you in 1 week's time with 4 members who donate N1,500 each to you. If you make 2 donations (of N1,500 each), then in 7 days time you'll get matched with 8 people who will pay you N1,500 each (making N15,000 in total). Donate N1,500, Get N6,000 in 7 days time. Donate N1,500 twice, get N12,000 in 7 days time. Donate N1,500 three times, get N18,000 in 7 days time. But That's Not All *Whenever you refer a new member to Claritta and that person you refer joins and donates N1,500, you'll be immediately matched in 3 days time with 3 Claritta members who will each donate N1,500 to you. If you refer 1 new member, you get matched to receive N4,500 in 3 days time, and if you refer 2 new members, you get matched to receive N9,000 in 3 days time. So if you're a Claritta Member, and you refer just 4 people a week, you earn N18,000 every week (which is N72,000 a month). And if you can refer 6 people a week as a Claritta Member, you earn N27,000 every week (N108,000 a month). It's real, You only need 1,500. That's all To join follow this link https://goo.gl/G66AWJ

Tbright Member

Message Count:
    Better than ogive Hello Nigerians, Are you looking for a way to earn greatly using a few bucks to start. I Bring to you Clarrita, What is Claritta? Claritta is a Member-to-Member Donation and Referral Platform. You donate N1,500 to a Fellow Claritta Member, and in 7 days time you'll be matched with 4 Claritta Members who will donate N1,500 each to you. How Claritta Works: *Become a Claritta member by registering on the Claritta website. *You (together with 2 other Claritta members) will be automatically matched with an existing Claritta member. *You donate N1,500 to that member you've been matched with, and your Claritta account will be instantly activated, and you'll be able to refer people to Claritta. *You can make up to 3 donations at the same time, and for each N1,500 donation you make, Claritta matches you in 1 week's time with 4 members who donate N1,500 each to you. If you make 2 donations (of N1,500 each), then in 7 days time you'll get matched with 8 people who will pay you N1,500 each (making N15,000 in total). Donate N1,500, Get N6,000 in 7 days time. Donate N1,500 twice, get N12,000 in 7 days time. Donate N1,500 three times, get N18,000 in 7 days time. But That's Not All *Whenever you refer a new member to Claritta and that person you refer joins and donates N1,500, you'll be immediately matched in 3 days time with 3 Claritta members who will each donate N1,500 to you. If you refer 1 new member, you get matched to receive N4,500 in 3 days time, and if you refer 2 new members, you get matched to receive N9,000 in 3 days time. So if you're a Claritta Member, and you refer just 4 people a week, you earn N18,000 every week (which is N72,000 a month). And if you can refer 6 people a week as a Claritta Member, you earn N27,000 every week (N108,000 a month). It's real, You only need 1,500. That's all To join follow this link https://goo.gl/G66AWJ

Tbright Member

Message Count:
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gbenga27 GL Legend

Message Count:
    It our great pressure to bring you this scheme, in this platform we are to contribute by helping another out of this economic turmoil if you are not business oriented, it not meet for mediocre or feebler one, kindly press cancel buttom.
    RULES OF CASH MONEY
    1.PH 10k to get 15 k
    Within 24hr to 48hr
    2. Don't join this group, if don' have mony money to pH, will find yourself remove for the group.
    3. No advert here, we don't tolerate such thing here, you will be remove, it does not matter you are to gher
    4.Payment period 2- 3 hour, failure adhere to it you will evicted from the group.
    5. Automatic pH after GH, I:e after receive payment u must pH back to the system to keep it going.
    pH = mean provide help
    GH = get help
    ph in this format
    Name / phone no / amount.
    More information will be pass to every one before Monday.
    To join click this link=
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/8Serq4f2MraEptEr3VNYCR
    Gh room link=
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/DBJIdZXUMu4IBCKOpa3Un6

Xexi Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    UNIFIED NG

> @ UNIFIED NG All you need is start up capital of 12500 to make 50k ( this is not ultimate cycler where you must referred people before you are earned).

> If you are able to reffer people u get your 50k within days

> If you can't reffer people, u Wil wait weeks for system to automatically match 4 *(within one week)* people to pay you who Wil pay u 12500 each.

YES IT IS REAL REAL I GOT PAID FROM THE SYSYEM

Register with this link and also make your 50k http://unifiedng.com/?i=xexiadson@hotmail.com

Xexi Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    UNIFIED NG

> @ UNIFIED NG All you need is start up capital of 12500 to make 50k ( this is not ultimate cycler where you must referred people before you are earned).

> If you are able to reffer people u get your 50k within days

> If you can't reffer people, u Wil wait weeks for system to automatically match 4 *(within one week)* people to pay you who Wil pay u 12500 each.

YES IT IS REAL REAL I GOT PAID FROM THE SYSYEM

Register with this link and also make your 50k http://unifiedng.com/?i=xexiadson@hotmail.com

Benwood360 Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    With Mutual Grant, you can earn like Bill Gates. You sleep and your money is counting, you watch TV and your money is counting, you chat with friends and it's still counting. Let's make it bigger.*
    *Goodluck Guys*
    For more info WhatsApp 08164549449

bigjon Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    O-give is a pyramid scam. No thanks!

Sponsored Links: