Advertisement:

HOW TO REGISTER AND EARN THE FREE 2,000 UR (0.004BTC)

Discussion in 'Job Finder/Making Money Online' started by Elbuzzy, Apr 23, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Elbuzzy Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Step 1 : Click on the Following Register Now Button
    https://web.ur.technology/r/rdamgX

Step 2 : Now Click on Sign Up

Step 3 : Fill the Form appropriately... Make sure the sponsor referral code is ""rdamgX
    Select your country.
    Chose an available Phone number (Because you will recieve an OTP on the phone number)
    Chose a Password you will always remember
    Lastly, enter "rdamgX" sponsor's referral code.
    Click on Agree & Continue after entering the details appropriately

Step 5 : Enter Verification Code Which is Sent to Your Provided Mobile Number & Click on Done.

Note: Please Note that Sometime Verification Code may take 10-20 Minutes to Arrive, if Code Didnt arrive to Your Mobile Number after Multiple Attempts then Change Your Mobile Number.
    Also at times, instead of entering +2340814, You may need to enter +234814...If you are from Nigeria, as cases of such errors have been recorded before.

Step 6 : At this stage, after the completion of the above, you will Upload Your National Identity Card which issued to you By your Government. However, School ID is allowed too, just make sure its not Temporary or expired one.

STEP 7: Enter Your Name & Email Address & Click on Continue.

Step 8: Here in, You need to generate paraphrase or input a paraphrase.

Note: I will Implore you to please enter a paraphrase you can remember.
    If you are to generate, you have to copy it as its generated and document it... Like using notepad on PC

Step 9: Paste Your Secret Phrase For Confirmation (as it was generated or input).

Join our whats app group to know more whats app https://chat.whatsapp.com/FWWlFS0kPGe4s3Kz5hzMFu

If u have successfully registered drop ur comment here so i can give u step my step on how to make more cryptocurrency

Attached Files:

Elbuzzy Member

Message Count:
    This how u convert UR TO BTC

Sponsored Links: