Advertisement:

Job Posting How to make 2$to 5 $for clixsense and neobux

Discussion in 'Job Finder/Making Money Online' started by ejim29, Jun 2, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

ejim29 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    htc evo 3d android4.0
    Sponsored Links:
    Are you looking for an easy way to earn money online? Are you the type that is yet to make a single cent/kobo but looking for an easy was to turn this around and earn regular income online? This is the right place for you to make a start. A Dollar is presently #390, picture how much you can earn every month in Naira if you earn $5 daily. That will be:
    $5 X 30days= $150 a months. Convert that to naira and you earn
    #58,500 per month and atleast #13,650 every week. Remember this is just $5, you can earn more than this if you are willing to read and follow the steps I will release soon. Make sure to follow this thread from the beginning to the end to find out how to earn this.
    Who are my targets, people that are looking for ways to earn solid income. Students that rely solely on stipends from their parents. We have graduates in this country earning less than #30,000 monthly doing 8hours job 5 days a week. This method is for everybody even if you are already earning something online.
    I earn my daily income solving mini jobs on a popular PTC(pay-to-click) site, neobux . If you are tired of the so many fake money earning opportunities out there promising 6 figures income daily and you want to do some real work online anytime you have the chance, https://www.neobux.com/?r=jossy29 and http://www.clixsense.com/?8581814 mini jobs are just for you.
    When it comes to finding a genuine site to make money online for free, probably clixsense nd Neobux will come first. It is a ptc site but offers different ways of earnings. I’m writing a detailed article about those who have no idea what is
    Neobux and how to earn free money using this website. I will try give you an honest review about https://www.neobux.com/?r=jossy29 and http://www.clixsense.com/?8581814 and try to explain how you can make money online using clixsense nd neobux . I hope this will be useful article for those who have joined clixsense already and those who want to join Neobux nd clixsense .
    Neobux is PTC site which pay you money for viewing ads. Different firms pay Neobux to place their advertisements on https://www.neobux.com/?r=Jossy29, http://www.clixsense.com/?8581814 website. Through this system all three parties (advertisers, Neobux and users) are ensured to benefit. There are many websites that are functioning on same principle but most of them simply pull money from workers and go with wind.
    Neobux has been paying since 2008.
    Clixsense has been paying since 2007.
    NOTE: Neobux is very strict and you can never access the site when using vpn. Disable your VPN and access the site with Nigeria ip. You won't have a problem this way. I will still talk more on this VPN palava, because it is a very important thing you must adhere to if you want to make money from neobux and crowdflower without losing ur acct and all your earnings.
    NOTE: Clixsense is not that strict like neobux nd you can use your Nigeria ip to access it and u you can use your phone to access the clixsense site unlike neobux

ejim29 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    htc evo 3d android4.0
    I have seen a lot of Nigerians that have worked before on this site, majority with $0 earning. There is no way you can earn something meaningful on Neobux if you rely solely on clicking ads. They pay you 0.001$ per ad and you get about 20 ads per day. You get to earn meagre 0.02$ per day with their ads. But clicking ads is not where I am going. The best way to earn meaningful income on clixsense is by doing mini jobs/tasks.
    This is one of most lucrative way to earn money on neobux as there is large amount of work available and you can earn considerably more than viewing ads. These task are gold mine in neobux. In case you’re unfamiliar with micro tasking, these are tiny jobs for tiny payments. Tasks usually take anywhere from 30 seconds to a few minutes and pay you for successfully completing them (generally 2 cents up to a few dollars). There are a few micro tasking sites around the web, but Crowdflower is the only one that spreads it tasks to third party hosts, like
    neobux. You can find Crowdflower tasks at various sites, but http://www.clixsense.com/?8581814 pays more for these than any other competing site. Crowdflower tasks are on a first come first serve basis. Sometimes they have plenty available and other times there may be none available to you.
    The available Mini Jobs are easy to do assignments and the more you work, the higher your reward will be by the bonus system. A great solution for ordinary people as no special skills necessary to earn side income with, perfect for mums with babies or anybody with some spare time at home (using just a computer and internet connection) instead of having a physical second job.
    – no job interviews to attend, no job seeking, no traveling to the side job, no specific time to start working, no being late from work, no annoying colleagues, no boss around, and the payment is instant

ejim29 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    htc evo 3d android4.0
    H ow to Start Earning
    First we need to register an account on neobux,
    The registration is pretty easy though you will need to provide ur preferred payment method. Clixsense accepts payza, Skrill and neteller. I use skrill and withdrawal to my skrill is instant. Skrill accepts Nigeria. Register a skrill account here if you don’t have one already: www.skrill.com
    You can now start our clixsense registration now that you’ve registered on skrill.
    STEP 1:
    Start by registering your account starting http://www.clixsense.com/?8581814. During registration, fill out all the necessary details. Fill in your newly registered skrill email account. Confirm your email to complete your registration.
    STEP 2:
    Now that you’ve completed your clixsense registration, it is time to create a crowdflower acct and gain a level badge.
    There are 2 ways to gain level badge. The one available for clixsense workers is to wait for level zero task. It is important to know that getting that Level 1 Badge requires hardwork. Hardwork is equivalent to checking the task page every now and then for available task and doing them carefully, making sure that you are able to pass the quiz mode. If you fail the quiz mode, you won't be entitled to participate in the task and you will have to wait again for another batch of the same task or try another available tasks. As much as possible, think twice before you hit the SUBMIT button for each task that you do. But if you pass the quiz, Hooray! You can do the task up to its limit as long you won't get expelled due to wrong answers or corrections. I know it gets frustrating if there is no available task for Level 0, but trust me, clixsense users had gone through that stage. You will reach level 1 badge if you use the method above.
    I will now introduce you to the fastest method to reach at least level 2, get access to tons of tasks and earn fast.
    I will pulse here now and wait for you guys to register by following the steps above. Then I will post the remaining steps. But trust me you will earn your first $5 in a day once I am through tutoring you.

ejim29 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    htc evo 3d android4.0
    Some of my Available tasks, the small cents add up fast and you will reach $5 dollar in just few hours

ejim29 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    htc evo 3d android4.0
    I will continue with the tutorial when I see people showing interest in this
    jaychilling1989 likes this.

worldgreat Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Ride on boss

worldgreat Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Am interested

ejim29 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    htc evo 3d android4.0
    How to Start Earning free money with out investing anything
    First we need to register an account on clixsense
    The registration is pretty easy though you will need to provide ur preferred payment method. Clixsense accepts payza, Skrill and neteller.
    STEP 1:
    Start by registering your account starting http://www.clixsense.com/?8581814. During registration, fill out all the necessary details. Fill in your payment details like neteller, skrill or payza email account. Confirm your email to complete your registration.
    STEP 2:
    Now that you’ve completed your clixsense registration, it is time to create a crowdflower acct and gain a level badge.
    There are 2 ways to gain level badge. The one available for clixsense workers is to wait for level zero task. It is important to know that getting that Level 1 Badge requires hardwork. Hardwork is equivalent to checking the task page every now and then for available task and doing them carefully, making sure that you are able to pass the quiz mode. If you fail the quiz mode, you won't be entitled to participate in the task and you will have to wait again for another batch of the same task or try another available tasks. As much as possible, think twice before you hit the SUBMIT button for each task that you do. But if you pass the quiz, Hooray! You can do the task up to its limit as long you won't get expelled due to wrong answers or corrections. I know it gets frustrating if there is no available task for Level 0, but trust me, clixsense users had gone through that stage. You will reach level 1 badge if you use the method above.
    I will now introduce you to the fastest method to reach at least level 2, get access to tons of tasks and earn fast.
    I will pulse here now and wait for you guys to register by following the steps above. Then I will post the remaining steps. But trust me you will earn your first $5 in no time....
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

ItuExchange GL Legend

Message Count:

guru_wizdon1 Member

Message Count:
    pls continue

guru_wizdon1 Member

Message Count:
    pls continue
    • Guru Member

raphael45 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    blackberry
    do you have new site for entrance exam

break Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

lone Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Anyway to save u frm level 0" stress.. I have plenty level,3" accounts for sale.. 08066349603...

2in1 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    How much are you selling

ejim29 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    htc evo 3d android4.0
    Available Job for de level zero now,if u need any info i can help out

ninidarl Member

Message Count:

ejim29 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    htc evo 3d android4.0
    what is it?

dino2 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    pm me for ur very affordable level 3 akant

Angelian Member

Message Count:
    I WANT LEARN MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS.

Angelian Member

Message Count:

Angelian Member

Message Count:

Iyazman Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    is their any whatsapp group we can join for fast update on levelzero jobs and tasks?

Iyazman Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    is their any whatsapp group we can join for fast update on levelzero jobs and tasks?

Iyazman Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Stanley010 Member

Message Count:
    Just keep the patience.And have to work for a long time.

apkadvisor Member

Message Count:
    I want this job
    • Guru Member

KingOfAfrica Guru Member

Message Count:

Sponsored Links: