Advertisement:

And Here is How to Get Airtel 1.4Gb For N500..[Part 1]

Discussion in 'Mobile Tips/Plans and Internet Discussions' started by IamDrezzy, Dec 25, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

IamDrezzy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Obviously, its been long since I posted something. On Guruslodge its been very Painful BH am back,and I promise to serve you guys with New and Working cheats 100%
    [/color=Red]Merry Xmas[/color]

Now,Back to the thread

Airtel is one of the Top communication networks in Nigeria offering cheap internet access to their subscribers. Airtel has a wide range of internet packages for Android , Blackberry , iPhone and Laptop users. This article is going to talk about Airtel Nigeria Data Plans , Their subscription codes and how you can check your data balance. Before we continue , you can read here to find out more about Mtn internet plans , and also check here to learn more about Etisalat Data Bundles.

Continue after this Commercial Break!!
    Always Visit Guruslodge For Latest Cheats and Discussion

Dial *223# or *140# to check your balance.

30MB For #100 : Get 30MB data for just #100 , valid for 24 hours. Dial *410# to subscribe

100MB for #200 : Get 100MB worth of data for #200 , valid for 3 days. Dial *412#

80MB for #300 : This plan is valid for 7 days (1 week) , Dial *417#

750MB for #500 : Get 500MB Airtel data plan for #500 , valid for 14 days. Dial *418# to subscribe

1.5GB for #1,000 (Android 1.0) : Get 1.5GB for #1,000 , valid for 30 days. Dial *496# to subscribe.

I.made you guys Know that the Normal Data Price For 1.5Gb z N1K

I will be giving the First 20 Guruslodge Memebers,For N500. only to Serve As A Trusted Gurus lodge Knight.

You can Comment,I Quote and Reply!!

Thanks

lolantana Member

Message Count:
    Thanks for your sharing

Sponsored Links: